Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back to school




So today we had a "dry run" for the first day of school tomorrow. Basically, it just means I made the kids get up early like they will have to from now on so they wouldn't argue about bedtime tonight. We've decided we need to get much more serious about moving, and rather than doing that to the kiddos in the middle of a school year, they are starting the year out at their brand new schools. Plus J is starting a new job after 20 years at this one, and I am starting a new school.



I've tried for the last couple of years to make the kids card on the 1st day of school, so here is the card I made this year, and I made matching ones for their teachers. you can also check out my Youtube for a video about how I made it, if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment