Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Notebook


So, I'm trying to get myself "geared up" for this semester and find a way to get my mind set - and I'm just not getting there. So I decided to use a challenge from My Pink Stamper as inspiration, and even though I have absolutely no time this week, I pretty much literally threw together this project using my two favorite cricut cartridges (Create-A-Critter and Mickey Font) and some Hobby Lobby papers. At least this way I have something a litte bit cute to take with me Monday morning . I've been back in college for a year now, but Monday will be the first class I have to attend in person - so far all my classes have been online. I haven't stepped foot in a classroom in almost 20 years and I am pretty nervous.


Let me know what you think of my notebook!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I love notebooks, so I really ought to try decorating one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute!!! Good luck!!! -Sam :-)

    p.s. I'm your first and a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! TFS!

    We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

    ReplyDelete