The other day, I went into M’s when I was totally broke, and of course found a bunch of cute stuff. So, I promised myself that when payday came (which is the payday for the TON of overtime I worked the last couple weeks) I would splurge and get some of the cute things. So, here is my crafty bounty!
First, I went CRAZY in the dollar section (1stphoto)
Then, I found some cute and useful clearance (2nd photo).
The things not pictured are:
- Maggie Homes/Crate paper pad (I used a 40% off J’s coupon)
- 2 acrylic pencil boxes for the kiddies (for school – they can decorate)
- Sn@p letters – because I have wanted them ever since I saw them
- Some yellow patterned paper because I have very little in my stash that is yellow, and I’m trying to use more of that color
- A package of recollection back to school papers in 4 1/2x 6 ½ size to use for the calendars I make, and some Bazzill cardstock that coordinates
And that’s it!!!! I spent $62!!!! I got great deals, but I NEVER spend that much! I truly went wild (also the name of my blog)….which felt GREAT, actually since I woke up with really horrible cramps and a horrific migraine!