Saturday, June 19, 2010

First ATC


So, I made my very first ATC today. Usually, I am not much of a "vintage" kind of girl. I may ink, tear, or distress an occasional edge on a scrapbook page, but the layering, inking embossing and use of all those old fashioned images is usually quite beyond me. I'm part of a trial for a monthly swap at my Local Scrapbook Store, and I hope I live up to everyone's expectations. Tomorrow is my b-day, so I made sure to include a birthday stamp. I also used distress inks, and some smooch spray, and wrinkle ribbon. It was fun. Now I have to come up with my cards for the first swap due by July 2. Our theme is "See the USA". I am really debating with myself between a patriotic theme and highlighting my favorite US City. hmmmm... I'll try to remember to post what I come up with. I'm trying to get better at all this!

No comments:

Post a Comment